Wednesday, December 3, 2008

heres an invite... LOL


uhmm I've made a sample Invitation for the b-day party of my two son's...haha (wow I'm now a dad..joke) uhmm I love this two boys very much... for me they are my little angels... uhmm as you can see I made it colorful because there smile's bring colors in my eyes..(haha) an I put barney in the middle because BARNEY is there favorite cartoon character(mascot) haha...

This coming december 21st is there b-day party.. OMG Im so excited... uhmm I'm a bit nervous because I don't know what to expect when that day comes...I think that there will be a lot of people... (shocks) but I know I can do it... I will just go with the flow,and I know everything will be just fine... (HOPE so)

uhmm so my post ends here... just put some comments in my shoutmix..you can see it in my side bar menu... ok guys... thanks for reading.. luvyah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment