Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TRIPPIN...=)




uhmm here are some of my latest edited pics..

uhmm let's start from the top... it's me and my friend Thea.. haha this one is a stolen shot.. I think this was taken by my friend Mhay..
haha very naughty... 


the next pic is my friend ezra and mhay.. uhmm I was the one who took this picture... haha nice one... That time we were just wasting our time at the park... haha... because are prof. are not around that time,and our next class will start at exactly 2:00pm and it was just 9:00 am that time...

  The third pic...as you can see.. it's non-other than me...haha... uhmm I was the one who took this pic..and this pic was taken before going to the mall..  

and lastly...I'm with my childhood friend...her name is rose ann... haha... she's one of my loyal and closest friend in our place...she's a bit naughty when we were kids...uhmm now shes already 15 yrs. old (believe me or not)... uhmm I consider her like my little sis...and she also considers me as her big bro...haha...LOL... love her... =)


so my post ends here...if you want to throw me some comments,just put it in my shout mix...you can see it in my side bar menu...okie dokie...thenk you for reading guys...
luv yah all!! mwahh!!  GOD BLESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment