Thursday, November 20, 2008

1st animated pic (so happy) if the animation is not working,just refresh it...

Photobucket Photobucket
OMG!! this is my first time to create an animation... uhmm it's kinda hard but I learned a lot of things by doing this animated pic...( my head hurts) hehe...uhmm one of the things I learned is patience... you should be patient when your doing animated pics... because one lousy can ruin your entire animation... uhmm second is learn to follow instructions... uhmm because while I was doing this animated pic I'm with my friend and he's the one who teaches me how to create an animated pic in photoshop... haha!!! thanks friend!! (luvyahh c: ) uhmm lastly learn to be creative..uhmm because If you're  not that creative you will have a hard time while doing such an animation.... haha... but mine is just simple because it's only a trial and ErrOr work.. I didn't expect that I could create such an animation...  

uhmm so my post ends here... uhmm If you want to comment on this pic just click comments below this post.. and if you have any comments and suggestions about me just throw it at my shoutmix okie!! 

thanks for reading guys... godbless us all...


"If the animation is not working just click the picture... or just refresh it"


5 comments:

  1. asensaDo bhez hah??c: nice picS..,;p gurly guRLy..,c: lubshoo..,mwuah...,

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! can you make a moving pikachu then?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yabang kya mahal kita weh hehe piz gbabz ...pogi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there! congrats for a job well done! Patience is really a virtue when it comes to things like this.

    ReplyDelete