Monday, November 17, 2008

old friends, but still treasured

Uhmm I miss this guys so much... hehe!!! uhmm It's been a month and we never had the chance to see each other... I really miss them, they are my friends in FEU...uhmm all I can say  about them is that they are true to me and they
 accept the real me..(end of conversation)










 1st pic: from the top: jessa,kia,me,pau,toni,mau... 2nd
 pic:kia,me,pau,toni,mau,robert... this pic was so memorable to me
 cause they are my original barkada's in FEU... uhmm I miss them so much... this photo was taken by my friend robert and jessa atthe freedom park of FEU (you can do everything there thats why it is called freedom park) It's our tambayan (a memorable place to me)






 ok here's another pic!! this picture was taken at LRT2 
In the 1st pic: from the right: Irene,alyssa,erika,lara,kia,me and toni...
2nd pic:from the right: irene,alyssa,lara,me,toni...
3rd pic: from the right: actually the woman there is just "EPAL"...hehe(so rude) Erika,Kia,robert...

this pic was t
aken after we went to Antipolo to  attend a birthday party.. I really miss the old days...uhmm It was fun to go to Antipolo its like your going to baguio because the temperature there is there is cold..



this pic was taken at gate way... its the birthday of my friend pau...she treated us at pizza hut.. and I still remember while we are walking we saw chivas with his son.. I don't know the name of his son but he's so cute... maybe like father like son.. hehe.. 

















this pic was taken after our exam... that's why I look so hagard in those pic!!! haha uhmm I still remember I'm so happy that time cause Its our last day of exam.. haha!! no more head aches!!


so my post ends here!!! uhmm thank you for reading guys!! hope you like my story when I was still a tamaraws... and hope you drop some comments.. hehe!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment