Wednesday, November 12, 2008

first impression's doesn't last...

Uhmm I was wrong.. I thought first impressions last,, It's about my school and my new classmates.. I thought that I was going to be OP (out of place) today in our school.. but then I was wrong.. my new classmates were so nice.. We chat,we surf the net,they even teach how to use the the Internet using my phone.. they were so nice.. A few hours ago in our NSTP class,we have no prof.,so I had a chance to know them much better.. we talked about our cute prof. (joke) and my other classmates (because some of them our irregular students, so some of there subjects are only available at our section..) BTW one of my irreg. classmates even looked like RIHANNA (the hollywood singer) that classmate of mine is a bit supladita "OMG".. because yesterday in our P.E class I'm smiling at her,but she just looked at me head to foot,, what a B*tch.. (sorry for the word) what a nerve wrecking girl... but then she's not the one who will ruin my bautiful day (she's not worth it),,ok going back to my classmates all I can say is "They prove me wrong.."

so my post ends here.. for my readers sorry for the unkind words that I have said..just showing the real me.. If you have some comments,just put it in my shout mix..you can see it in my side bar..okie okie..  

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment