Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fab and Glam


This pic I've edited is for by best friend Ericka... because she requested me to  edit some of her photos,, she's still young when I took this photo of her,, actually this photo was taken when we went on sityo Lusia,( its a resort).. there is a simple story behind this edited pic.. uhmm take note of its design (flowers,butterflies and pins that are pinned together "huh?")... first the flowers, i put flowers because for me flowers symbolizes femininity,and beauty (she's beautiful nmn db?? hihi) next the butterflies,I put some butterflies cause for me butterflies symbolizes elegance because of how they fly and how they spread there wings ,, and I put some pins that are chained together because for me it symbolizes are bond as best friends, .. 

I miss her so much because  when we graduated in higschool we rarely see each other..
IMY bhestfriend..

No comments:

Post a Comment