Friday, November 14, 2008

Fading...



This girl is a friend of mine,her name is joni... she's the one who gives me the name gbabz,,(very naughty,,hehe)...Uhmm she's good also in manipulating photos (she's my IDOL.. wow) you can see her manipulated photos in her blogspot "jonireiartdesigns.blogspot.com" she is also an expert when it comes to drawing(talented!!).. BTW she's cute, but sorry guys this girl is already taken by my Friend KELVIN (back off)... (just look down and you'll see him in my blog entitled       "pain within" thats her boyfriend.. (PIZ)

Now let's talk about her pic,, I've manipulated her photo like it was somekind of a ghost..(hehe) uhmm I use some smoke brushes in editing her photo..and I put some gradient and clouds to add some spooky effect.. for me the effect fits her photo the way I want it to happen..

So heres the end of my post..If you want to throw me some comments just pu it in my shoutbox,,you can see it in my side bar menu!! okie okie!! thanks for reading guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment