Sunday, November 9, 2008

half wolf,half human

Uhmm this pic I've edited is just inspired in the TV show in ABS CBN  which is called "LOBO"
it's about a girl that transforms  into a white wolf when it's full moon... blah blah...=) and BTW when I was editing this pic a question pops out of my mind "should I make myself like a wolf too" so I made some manipulation in my face... BTW I'm using adobe photoshop cs2 in editing my pics.. I used a clone stamp tool and copy some parts of the wolfs face and cloned it in mine...
VOILA!! I'm a half man and a half wolf.. LOL :)... And I put some quotes in the bottom "You have to know who you are.Get to know the monster that lives in your soul,dve deep inside your soul and explore it." for some reasons why I put that quote in my pic because neither I dont know who is the real GBABZ... (joke joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment