Sunday, November 16, 2008

really love orange


uhhm this is my latest edited pic as of now...uhmm as you can see I've put some contact lenses.. haha.. uhmm I was just inspired by the manipulated pic of my friend.. haha.. I also colored my hair a bit orange..to make it a bit stylish.. (I'm so maarte,,LOL)



here's another one...it's  my friend Joni again,,I just love editing her pic,because of her angelic face and puppy eyes... I've also colored her hair a bit bluish yet I've put some touch of purple..And I've also put contact lenses in her eyes and blush  in her cheeks  to make her more attractive...(wow) visit her blogspot at "www.jonireiartdesigns.blogspot.com" 


VOILA!! an edited pic has been created again.. UHmm if you want to put some comments just throw itin my shoutbox,,you can see it in the sidebar menu.. and if you want to comment about the pic,,just click the "comments" below my post...

so my post ends here..thank you for reading guys...
GOD BLESS





2 comments:

  1. such a nice manipulation gbabz!This is my favorite so far!SO simple yet looks pretty and nice.LOVE it!^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hureeEEYY..,c:

    haha..,galeng nManN..,

    proFessional editor huh??c:

    ReplyDelete