Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love my baby... (jowk)



Uhmm this is my baby (jowk), he's only my god son..his name is stefan,but I call him sean..because for me that name of endearment is still a music to my ears... I love him so much, because he is my first god son.. I still remember the first day he was born.. I wanna hug him so tight but I'm scared that I might kill him (hehe).. He's so cute that time,,he's so small..he looked like a new born pup..(jowk jowk)., and as of now he's already three years old..he will turn four this december three..I'm so excited to celebrate his b-day..We will be celebrating his birthday in a resort.. but I'm still not sure where and what resort we will celebrate his birthday...Uhmm I'm a bit nervous cause I know that there will be many visitors and some of them are not my friends and I dont even know some of my godsons relatives,but I know I can do it,I will just go with the flow and I know that everything will be just fine,,.

so my post ends here..If you want tothrow me some comments just ut it in my shoutmix!! 
tnx for reading guys..

1 comment:

  1. wow!! ang cute ni sean sa unang pic! haha, nice edits!!

    ReplyDelete