Tuesday, November 11, 2008

when she smiles...


This girl is one of my closest friend in "ALTA"( BTW alta is the name of our group in High school) she's  pretty right.. (of coarse she's a "Beauty queen") yup you heard it right a Beauty queen..."and a model also" so if you'r looking for Ms.right I think it's her.. PIZ tey =)

Uhmm about the pic I put a dreamy back ground..because for me her beauty  fits perfectly on dreamy  styles and designs...I've put some lights and I've adjusted the brightness in her picture because her original picture is a bit dark,and the bear that she's holding, fits right for her (they're both cute LOL)... and  about the quote that I put in her pic It's nice nmn db?? I got this quote from Kia (one of my friends in FEU) it says "fake smiles...They work" for me it means that "yes,we can see her smiling but,emotionally she's broken" haha!! agree???

I just grabbed the photo on her account on friendster..you can see her on my account she's one of my featured friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment