Wednesday, November 12, 2008

pain within


This is one of my friends In high school the name of this guy is kelvin.. I used to call him tasyo when we were in high school,,(hehe nice nickname huh)...Uhmm about him,,he's good in manipulating pictures and web designing..he's an expert when it comes to computer,,(naks!!)  He also have a blogspot..(www.kelvinonian-ideas.blogspot.com)...

BTW lets talk about the picture,as you can see,I've styled the picture a bit dark because for me if I put a dreamy effect in the picture it wouldn't match his "face melting" look.. (wow).. I've put a snake there to add some drama in his pic,,  (the snake matches his pic nmn db??) and I've added some burns and bruises on his face to have some battered effect and for it to match the title "The Pain Within"... (it's nice nmn db??) 


BTW if you have some comments just put it on my shout mix..you can see it in my side bar menu okie okie!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment