Friday, November 28, 2008

GUESS?

It's been quite a while,and know this is my latest post.. another one of my manipulated pics.. uhmm Its just simple... uhmm btw this photo was taken by my friend MINA.... actually this is one of my stolen pics... I'm buying doughnuts when my friend took this photo of me... haha (very naughty)... uhmm I'm so shocked when I saw this picture at my I-phone...but when I look at it closely,many ideas popped out of my mind... "I want to edit this photo of mine"... for me this stolen shot of mine is not that bad...(AGREE??) haha LOL... So when I was editing this photo I put a dreamy effect on it...and I've also added some brushes so it will look more beautiful... Ive also added a logo of GUESS? there...(I put guess because I really want you guys to guess who's the guy looking back...haha LOL!!..but I think It's obvious that it's me because of my body...very fat!! haha lol) uhmm another, I really love that bag of mine.. when I first saw It,it gives me the feeling of (wanna buy that bag whatever happens even if I can't go home because I'm out of cash... haha LOL) but luckily it wasn't that expensive..haha... 


So my post ends here... thanks for reading guys... hope you drop some comments...
mwahh!!

BTW,,just put your comments in my "shout mix" you can see it it my saide bar menu..and if you want to comment about the pic., just click the comments,,you can see it below this post of mine... thanks thanks mwahh




No comments:

Post a Comment